Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does “Aya” mean? How do you pronounce it? The aya is an African symbol for a fern known to represent resilience. It’s like AH-Yuh
- How long has this blog existed? Since 2012. It was formerly called Musings of a Modern Hippie, but after
- Can I email you? I will happily answer any questions you may have for me and I do take post suggestions.
- Did you do all of this yourself? Yes, I designed my website, logo, business card, etc myself. Depending on the project, I may be open to designing your website/logo/business card/etc with proper compensation.
- Where do you get your information? I thoroughly research everything on my blog unless otherwise noted. I tend to stick to primary sources, like properly conducted studies. I try to link every source I use and if I don’t, that’s because the source is my own experience or you can plug it into google easily.
- What do you look like? I look like this:
Please direct any business inquiries to email@example.com.
*Note: I get most of my photos from google searches and I do not mean to infringe upon any copyrights. If I used your photo and you would like me to take it down, please let me know and I will remove it.
**Another note: I link similar posts to mine for the benefit of my followers interesting in the topic and to direct traffic to the bloggers in question. If you are a blogger and you would like to be removed, please let me know and I will happily remove the link. If you are a blogger and would like to be added, also let me know.
***Yet another note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.